Saturday, July 23, 2016

Georgia Kate is THREE!

Our baby girl is THREE years old!  Georgia Kate has always seemed older than she actually is.  She's tall for her age and talks well beyond her years, so I sort of feel like she's been three for a while.


I love that our little girl looks exactly like her daddy and has a personality all her own!  She continues to surprise me and I love learning about her and discovering the things that make her who she is.  

Georgia Kate is a risk taker and adventurous in most situations.  She's usually not afraid to try something new (including new foods), but often looks to see how Reid is reacting.  If he's hesitant, then she will sometimes change her mind.  She also sticks out her tongue when she's nervous.

As of a few weeks ago, Georgia is officially paci-free.  It was not easy, but she did it and I'm so proud of her!  Getting rid of the paci has also meant that she doesn't want to fall asleep alone anymore.  Reid went through the same phase at this age.  Chris has been laying in her bed until she falls asleep.  She has also started coming downstairs at some point in the middle of the night and ends up in our bed.  I actually love this.  


Georgia is so affectionate.  She loves hugs and kisses.  She will randomly come up to me, give me a hug, and say, "Awww, I love you!"  It's the sweetest. 

Georgia Kate is a great little sister and a great big sister!  She's in a unique spot in our family and gets to be both!  She and Reid play really well together and when they don't, she can hold her own and stand up for herself.  She adores Rhett and is so gentle with him.  She loves giving him kisses and telling him how cute he is!

When she gets mad, she gets MAD. ;)

She's kind of a bull in a china cabinet.  Ha!  


Georgia Kate is SO funny and witty!  She loves to joke around.

Like I mentioned, her talking amazes me.  I'm glad she still has her lisp so she doesn't completely sound like a 10 year old.  ;)

Georgia isn't a fan of clothes.  She prefers to just be in her underwear at all times!  Ha!

Georgia loves baby dolls, mermaids, Paw Patrol & Doc McStuffins, dancing, riding her bike, singing, sweets, hair bows, painting and books.

I attempted a little birthday "interview" with the birthday girl.  Many of these answers were prompted because she was not in the mood to cooperate. ;)
  1. What makes you happy?  My (Doc McStuffins) legos and my mermaid thing (sleeping bag). *both birthday presents
  2. What makes you sad? When I don't get my way.  
  3. What's your favorite animal? Sea Lions
  4. What's your favorite food to eat? popcorn
  5. What do you like to do outside? slide
  6. What do you like to do inside? play with my presents, play beach
  7. What is your favorite toy? my stick horse (???)
  8. What's your favorite book? Silly Bug (This is actually Reid's and he told her to say it.)
  9. What's your favorite show? Paw Patrol
  10. What's your favorite song? Paw Patrol
  11. What's your favorite game? Uno Moo
  12. What's your favorite color? pink
  13. Where is your favorite place to go? Denny's (???)
  14. What do you like to do at Mumsie and Popsie's house? play with my legos
  15. What do you like to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house? play with the balls
  16. Who are your best friends? Emery and Jillian
  17. What are you really good at? giving hugs
  18. What do you like to do with Mommy? put cushions on her (???)
  19. What do you like to do with Daddy? jump on him
  20. What's your favorite thing to play with Reid? puppy surprise
  21. What's your favorite thing to play with Rhett? I like to give Rhett baby toys.  
  22. What do you want to be when you grow up?  snow cone maker (haha!)
I just love this little girl of ours SO much!!! Happy third birthday, Georgia Kate!!! :) 

update: 3 year 2 month stats
Weight - 42.4 pounds (99%)
Height - 40 3/4 inches (99%)

2 comments:

  1. Love learning more about the birthday girl and loved getting to celebrate her yesterday! Hope she had a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I love your editorial question marks- always funny when they come up with stuff out of nowhere! Hope the birthday girl felt loved and celebrated (despite the annoyance of having to have a birthday party with her friends, ha)!

    ReplyDelete