Rhett is 7 months old! 7 months is always a tough one for me because it means he's now closer to a 1 year old than a newborn. I do love this age so much though so I'm just planning to enjoy this big, growing baby boy of ours!
Rhett experienced some big milestones this month! He now has 2 bottom teeth and they are cute as can be. He also learned to sit on his own, which opens up a whole new world for him. He still topples over sometimes, but he's getting better every day. Rhett had his first couple of dips in the pool this month. The first time was at Mumsie and Popsie's house and he wasn't a fan, but then I took the kids to our neighborhood pool this week (which by the way, taking 3 kids to the pool alone is no joke), and he liked it for the most part! Rhett still enjoys going for rides, whether it be car rides, stroller rides, or rides in the Ergo Carrier. He's happy when he's moving! He's definitely experiencing some major separation anxiety. As in, I usually can't walk across the room without him getting his feelings very hurt. :) One of my favorite things is when he is happy in the jumper or on the floor and he sees me and smiles at me from across the room. It melts my heart! He is slowly getting more comfortable around people that are not in his immediate family, but it has been a slow process.
Rhett is still napping three times a day and does pretty well going down for his naps. I try to make sure we are home for his naps as much as possible, but it's not always easy. He had a couple of better night sleeps this month, but most nights he wakes up 2-3 times. He is eating baby food at dinner, but usually doesn't want to eat very much. He hasn't been all that impressed with food, which is hard to believe by looking at him. ;)
We sure do love this brown eyed boy!!! Happy seven months, Rhett Michael!



Happy 7 months, baby boy! And MAJOR props to you for even attempting all 3 at the pool by yourself- I'm not even brave enough to try it with the twins, ha!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is SEVEN months! I love you, baby boy!
ReplyDelete