Georgia Kate had her very first dance recital yesterday and it was just as adorable as I had always imagined it would be! They did a ballet dance to Good Ship Lollipop, which was perfect for our own little Shirley Temple! ;)
Friday night was dress rehearsal and group picture night. Trying to get a group of 2 year olds to pose the same way at the same time is not an easy task!
This is pretty much sums up how Georgia Kate felt about dress rehearsal.
Saturday afternoon was the big day! I made Chris take pictures of me helping Georgia get ready. I told him it was a big deal, which it was!
I just love this picture of Daddy and his mini!
We had a little photo shoot before we left the house...
Our ballerina and her fan club...
I volunteered to stay in the holding room with our group. It was completely chaotic, but we made the best of it! My teaching skills were a little rusty. ;)
Almost time to dance!
Someone was getting impatient.
After our dance we changed clothes until we could go see everyone at intermission. I thought she looked precious! My mom bought this sweet little dress long before I was even pregnant with Reid. It's so sweet!
Daddy brought his girl flowers and lollipops (because she did a lollipop dance, of course)!
The girls did such a great job and stole the show! Georgia Kate actually did most of the dance and I was so proud of her. It was such a special and memorable day!










I love this, all of it! Such sweet pictures of sweet GK!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet- and so glad she cooperated! I remember Emma's first dance recital... the whole class stood there on stage, frozen in fear, for the duration of the song :) So props to GK and her class!
ReplyDelete