Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekend Review

It's been a while since I documented a weekend in our life, so here we go!  

On Friday morning, the kids and I kicked off the weekend by going to the park, having a picnic lunch, and feeding the ducks!



My parents invited Georgia Kate over for a sleepover on Friday night.  She was SO excited about it all day.  When they came to pick her up, she actually squealed and ran to their car!  It was PRECIOUS.  They went to eat at Fudruckers and then she stayed up really late because she was having so much fun!    My mom said she didn't stop talking the whole time.  She also got a special pink donut for breakfast. :)





Chris, Reid, Rhett and I went to eat dinner and then we played some games with Reid once Rhett went to bed.  We also told him he could sleep in our bed since Georgia wasn't home and he loved that!  

Saturday morning, Reid had Tball.  He had all four grandparents, as well as Alli, John, and Thomas there to watch!


Love this picture of Emery and Georgia Kate reading books while the boys played. 

After the game, Chris and the big kids went to Rudy's for lunch with my family, while Rhett and I went home so he could take a nap.  That afternoon, my parents watched Rhett, while Chris and I each took the big kids to birthday parties.  



This morning, we ended up skipping church because Georgia Kate had a super runny nose and everyone was exhausted from yesterday.  Chris and the big kids went to the grocery store and then we did some cleaning up around the house.  This afternoon I took Reid to ANOTHER birthday party!  

To keep it real, our evening ended with a gigantic meltdown from the oldest and everyone went to bed early.  Overall, it was a busy and fun weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Weekends with kids are so relaxing, right? But I will say they are much more fun with kids, even if they're semi-exhausting :) And how fun that Georgia got to have a solo sleepover- I bet they all loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your parents have me over for a solo sleepover? I wouldn't mind being doted on, nor would I mind the pink donut for breakfast. Let me know what they say, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete