Saturday, April 2, 2016

Take me out to the ballgame!

Today was Reid's very first T-Ball game!  Such a big milestone in a little boy's life.  He's been so excited about his first game!  The league we are in is very low key and perfect for exposing the kids to the game.  They have practice before the game each week (instead of a separate practice during the week), so it makes for a big morning.  The weather could not have been more beautiful and we all enjoyed cheering for Reid!  He got a great hit and had a lot of fun!  Chris is the coach and I think he got a little glimpse into what my life was like as a teacher for 6 years. ;)  He did such a great job with the kids!  




He looks so little. :)




Reid is happy to be on the same team with his buddy, Pierce!



I am so excited to be a baseball mom!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Reid! I do love how the jersey swallows him... makes it seem like he's not TOO grown up yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Davis is dying to try baseball (well, T-ball), but I am still so scarred from our terrible soccer experience that I need a little time to recover before we can jump into another sport :)

    ReplyDelete