Sunday, April 17, 2016

Alli's Baby Shower

On Saturday I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my beautiful sister, along with some other dear family friends.  We had the best time planning this shower and I was so happy with how everything turned out!  We converted Alli and John to the crazy side ;) and they aren't finding out the gender of the baby until he or she is born, so we decided on the theme "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How We Wonder What You Are"!  



The entry table - pictures of Alli and John as babies, cookie favors, and a sign-in/gender voting board!  For the record, I voted GIRL. :) 


The mantel - this was my favorite part!  

The food table - I didn't get a picture with all of the food out, but everything was amazing!  We had little bundtinis for dessert with star toppers, but again, I didn't get a close picture of them. :( 

I loved the star garland in the light fixtures!





The hostesses minus Annie who lives in San Diego…
Sharon and the Morris girls



Alli is the most beautiful mommy-to-be!  I am so excited to meet my niece or nephew!!!


The final votes - looks like girl is the winner! 

It was a wonderful day celebrating Mommy and Baby!!!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! So excited for baby Lodde to arrive- you will love being an auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything was absolutely perfect! What a special day. 👶🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme! Looks like a great shower for a great mama-to-be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was SO perfect! I have the best sister/friends in the world, and baby has the BEST auntie! :)

    ReplyDelete