Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Big Girl Room

Georgia Kate's big girl room is finally complete!  I had no idea what I wanted to do, but finally decided  to go with a peachy pink tone and then went from there.  I was also able to use her ballerina canvas and "sweet as a peach" sign from her nursery.  

The random door behind the headboard is an attic access that I was hoping the headboard would cover, but sadly it didn't. :( 


This chair was my grandmother's and we got it recovered to use in Georgia's room.  It's now the most special part of her room!  




She currently has flannel penguin sheets on her bed, but her regular ones are these sweet ballerina sheets! 


I think our big girl loves her big girl room!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, but of course I wouldn't expect any less from you, the master decorator :) I'm sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and as soon as Avery is ready to make this transition, I will gladly let you come over to design her room... as long as you can purchase all the things that need to go in it, too ;) Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete