Sunday, March 15, 2015

rodeo days

Rodeo season is always such a fun time of year in Houston and we all enjoyed the festivities this year! 

We went to the Katy Rodeo Parade for the first time ever and had a great time!  


Later that day, we went to the Katy Rodeo with some friends!




Georgia Kate loved looking at the animals.  

Reid participated in the stick horse race!  It was so cute to watch!

Georgia Kate also loved her corn dog.  A lot.  

Reid's school had a Rodeo Day and I loved getting to come hang out with his class while they played the games!

During Spring Break Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to the Houston Rodeo one morning.  


To end our rodeo season, Chris and I went to see Zac Brown Band with our good friends Zack and Katy!  

Until next year... Yee-Haw!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can finally read your blog again! Love the pictures from the rodeo :) Poor Zack....no wonder he looks unhappy in his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can finally read your blog again! Love the pictures from the rodeo :) Poor Zack....no wonder he looks unhappy in his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE GK's little rodeo outfit - precious!!

    ReplyDelete