Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baseball!

On Saturday we went to College Station with my family for an Aggie baseball game!  The weather could not have been more perfect and we were all happy to spend time outside after almost a solid week of rain.  



The kids did pretty well, but didn't last very long in our seats once we got through the snacks!  :) 


 We found a hilly area, so they spent the majority of the time running up and down!  It was a fun family day!

Earlier that day, Chris and Reid played catch for the first time!  They've practiced hitting a lot, but haven't really worked on throwing and catching until now.  Reid loved it and was really interested!  We decided not to start him in T-Ball until next Spring when he's almost 5, but I'm already looking forward to it!  





The glove Reid is using is really special!  Poppies gave it to him right after he was born!  I found this picture we took of him sitting in the glove when he was only a few days old. :) 

Baseball has always been the sport of choice for the Preston boys, so I am excited to see if Reid goes down that path someday too!  

1 comment:

  1. Great job catching, Reid!! I'm glad he was excited about it and not scared of the ball :)

    ReplyDelete