Oh how I love school pictures. They are just so adorably awkward.
Georgia Kate really loves her baby dolls. Her new favorite book is Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes because it's full of babies.
She thought her friend Penny was a baby doll too.
This series of pictures cracks me up because it really summarizes Georgia Kate's personality.
"Look Mommy! It's a tuba!"
We had these sweet friends over for dinner last week. LeeLee bought these precious matching outfits for Clara and Georgia Kate, so naturally Ashlee and I needed the boys to match too.
Last week was Chloie's birthday and I casually mentioned it to Reid before school. Well, he was really concerned that I hadn't decorated the house for her birthday and insisted that we decorate before we left the house. I had this banner and some crepe paper in the closet, so he spent a few minutes decorating. He was so proud and loved showing it to Chloie. We were a little late to school, but it was worth it.
I love this picture of my sweet boy.
This cracks me up. Chris and his dad went on a trip last weekend to Notre Dame and then to a Packers game. They brought this back for the kids and it's been a hit!







Ha, love all the pics but the cheese head ones are my favorites! Funny kids!
ReplyDeleteClassic school pics - love! Can't wait to see how Clara's turn out this year. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, loving the school pics!! Looks like next time you just need to give him a cheese head to get him to crack a smile ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! GK's personality shines through the photographs!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see everyone is feeling better!
Love the "tuba!!" Smart little cookie!!
ReplyDeleteI love the tuba! Don't you just love kids' imaginations?!?!
ReplyDeletePreschool pictures are notoriously awful but we order them anyways! And we LOVE "Ten Little Fingers And Ten Little Toes" in our house.