Today was Georgia Kate's first day to go to the church nursery! I know, she's a year old, but the church nursery is just a big step for me. I am so happy to report that she did GREAT! The sweet nursery volunteers said she didn't cry at all and had fun playing. I was so relieved! It was promotion Sunday, so it was also Reid's first day in his new class.
Most photo shoots end with Georgia Kate crawling away...
and Reid looking annoyed. :)
My baby girl...
Also, a couple of completely unrelated, but adorable things to note…
Reid has started calling Georgia Kate "Peachy" all on his own. We call her that a lot, but all of a sudden that's what he calls her and it's darling. :)
Georgia Kate said "bye bye" yesterday! I am counting this as her first word (other than mama and dada)! We were leaving my parents' house and she just waved and said "ba ba" clear as day! These milestones are just as exciting the second time around!
Happy Sunday!
Hooray for a successful first trip to the nursery and a first word!
ReplyDeleteHmm, my blog comments don't seem to be going through this morning, so in case I didn't, I think I said... Yay, glad it went so well dropping her off! GK doesn't seem to be quite as "cautious" as her big brother :)
ReplyDelete