Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so thankful to be Reid and Georgia Kate's mommy!  I am also so thankful to have such a wonderful mom and mother in law. 

We skipped church this morning since we are just one week into potty training and I wasn't sure how that would go.  We may try next week.  We woke up and went to breakfast with Chris' parents!  Before we left I wanted to get a picture with my babies.  Reid was in quite a mood and refused to sit in my lap.   Don't let the smile fool you! ;) 

 Me and my mini-me ;) I know I've said this before, but I mean really, this girl looks NOTHING like me.  
 Just a few more pictures of the cooperative one before breakfast...  


After breakfast we came home so Georgia Kate could take a nap.  I got to snuggle with the one that made me a mommy!  
We went to my parents' house for lunch and spent most of the day there.  Chris and Reid braved the cold pool for the first official swim of the season!  
Baby leg rolls...
 I wanted to attempt one more picture before bed!  I love these two so very much!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you and props on having such cute kiddos- foul moods or not! Also, I told Brian today (after requesting the millionth attempt at a picture), that nowadays, if it's not documented with a picture, it might as well not have happened- ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Mother's Day to me with your cute kiddos! GK's dress is adorable, as usual, but I have to ask: where was the bow?! Did she break the law and leave the house without one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kiddos and beautiful mama! Happy belated Mothers Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete