Our baby girl is 10 months old! I feel like I say this every month, but we are really starting to see this girl's personality and she has a lot of it! Georgia Kate is very vocal, opinionated, spunky, and loud! I feel like we are opposite in most ways (looks and personality) and I love it! She likes to hold her arms out, clench her fists, raise up her eyebrows, and SCREAM! Sometimes she does it when she's mad and sometimes just when she wants attention. She seems to be slightly dramatic. ;) She loves when I pull out the video camera and totally hams it up! She hates her carseat and getting her diaper changed and lets me know every.single.time. I remember this little phase with Reid and honestly, it gives me anxiety. :) I think the screaming in the car stresses Reid out too because he is always telling her, "Georgia, it's okay! We're almost home Georgia! Stop crying Georgia!" She is so much more interactive now and it's really fun! She learned to play peek-a-boo with washrags and her dresses. It's adorable! She just learned how to clap and likes to clap for her brother when he hits the baseball in the back yard! She also likes to clap for herself when she turns pages in a book. She was a big time mama's girl when she was a baby, but lately, this girl LOVES her daddy! She lights up when he walks through the door. I am working with her on saying "mama", but every time I say, "Georgia, say mama", she smiles and whispers "dadadadada". She pulled up today for the first time and she was so proud! Georgia Kate is a very good eater. I would say her very favorite food (other than puffs) is blueberries! She loves them and has them at least twice a day! She definitely eats more than her brother. Sadly, her cheeks are getting smaller even though she's eating more! I think she has a dimple emerging.
I think I've mentioned this before, but all of the dresses that Georgia wears for her monthly photo shoots were made by my mom and my sister and/or I wore them when we were babies. The one she wore this month was the very first dress my mom ever made! I love the tag that's inside.
Our little peach is just the perfect addition to our family! She makes us all smile and laugh!! We love you so very much GiGi (her latest nickname of many)!
Oh this look…





Happy 10 months, GK!! (Seems impossible it has already been 10 months?!) Love that label your mom sewed into the dress - I can just imagine her sitting there making that dress when you guys were babies :)
ReplyDeleteShe is just too cute, and I love that she has a little sass! She and Clara will be great pals one day :) Happy 10 months!!
ReplyDeleteNot only will GK be friends with Clara Joiner, she will be friends with Camille Blackburn. Camille = sassy pants that must make her presence known at. all. times. Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteGK is a beauty!! Happy 10 months little one!