Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Georgia Kate is 9 months old!

Well, here we are!  9 months old (as of yesterday)! This update is going to be short and sweet.  I don't have a lot of new things to report, but our biggest change of the month is that baby girl is MOBILE!  Ready or not, here she comes.  She got moving on Easter and hasn't stopped since!  She has her own little crawl that involves pulling herself with her arms, pushing with one leg, and dragging the other leg.   She goes from laying down to sitting easily and she is really trying to pull up!  Poor thing has already taken quite a few tumbles just from attempting to pull up. :(  Reid's world has really changed now that sister is on the go!  He's turned into quite the little police officer, alway reporting to me what Georgia is doing or where she's going.  I have to say that I've been really proud of how well he's handled the fact that she can get into all of his toys now.  He's usually so sweet and picks out a couple of his toys for her to play with (even if it is to deter her from the ones he doesn't want her to play with).  This girl hit the big brother jackpot! :) 


Georgia Kate has been a little fussier than normal this month, which I will just blame on teething.  When she is having a "moment" we can almost always solve the problem by taking her out to swing in the backyard or putting her in the stroller for a walk.  She loves to be outside.  Our girl is definitely very opinionated, spunky, and silly!  We love to figure out new ways to make her laugh.  She has the best laugh!  We just love everything about her.  Oh, and those sweet little curls that are popping up all over her precious little head are too much for me to handle! I LOVE THEM!

9 month stats:
Weight: 21 lb 4.8 oz (91%)
Height: 29 1/4 in (96%)

 Here is our little peach at her 9 month check up!


Also, her new carseat came in today, so this is a picture of her last car ride in her infant seat. :( While I am sad that she is growing up so quickly, I am hoping that the carseat switch will result in more peaceful car rides for all. :)

Georgia Kate, we love you so very much!  You light up our lives!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months, little (or maybe not-so-little with those percentiles!) girl!! I hope they appreciated her cute outfit at her check-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about those pictures of her in the chair, but she looks so much more grown up all of a sudden! But still in a sweet little baby way, of course :) Happy 9 months, GK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh she is so beautiful! Happy nine months little GK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our beautiful, sweet girl! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete