Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with lots of family time!  On Friday we went to Smiley for a crawfish boil and to celebrate Easter with Chris' family.  There was fishing (it was Reid's first time to fish), riding around the property, egg hunting, playing, Easter baskets, and eating!  Everyone had a great time!  


He loves pockets. :)






I just love this picture of Georgia looking at her daddy!
My bunnies...

On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs!  
Georgia Kate was a good spectator.  I think she might look a tad like her daddy, but I'm not sure. ;)
Easter Baskets!  They each got a personalized plate, a beach towel, a book, a toy, and a snack.  

Pictures before church went like this...


After church we went to my parents' house for Easter brunch, playing, and more egg hunting!  Pictures after church were more successful.  I couldn't narrow it down. :)
Reid wore the same outfit that he wore to my sister's wedding.  Mumsie made both kids' Eater outfits.  Thanks you, Mumsie!

Look closely because it's rare to see Georgia without a bow!  I decided I wanted to go for the non-bow look in the pictures.  


She seriously ADORES him.  


Nice...





I just love these pictures of my baby doll looking through her basket at Mumsie and Poppies' house!


Wardrobe change!



Happy Easter!  HE IS RISEN!

4 comments:

  1. Greats pics of what seemed to be a great weekend! I love their monogrammed bunny outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of GK touching Reid's face is priceless! What a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very happy Easter! Love their bunny shirts- I should've got some like that for the twins! And GK looks like a totally different (but still adorable) baby without her bow on- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures! Love love their bunny shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete