Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bluebonnets 2014

On Saturday we made our second annual day trip to Brenham with my parents to see the bluebonnets!  Texas may not be the most beautiful place to live the majority of the year, but it sure is something special in the Spring!  It's never easy to get a picture with both kids (or all four of us) smiling, but I think we got a few good ones!    







 I just love how Georgia Kate is kicking her legs in this one!  She was so excited. :)
















7 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL in these!!! What a sweet, wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures turned out so good! You guys are such a pretty bunch:). I love the personalized bonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of y'all making a family totem pole is my favorite- too cute!! Also love the one where Chris is throwing up a "gig 'em" :) Cute, cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I seriously don't think your kids, or family for that matter, could be any cuter?? Love these pics! You look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bonnet!!! I love! You've convinced me I need to go to Brenham this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious!! I am so jealous of everyone's bluebonnet pics this time of year!

    ReplyDelete