Monday, March 3, 2014

The Peach does Little Gym.

Reid started Little Gym a few months after he turned one and I had planned on stopping his classes and starting Georgia Kate in the Fall when Reid starts preschool (since preschool will be his activity).  Well, on Friday when we went he was just really not into it at all.  He really hasn't been that into it for a while now.  On the way home he said, "I don't want to go to Little Gym anymore."  Well, okay then.  I decided to switch our membership over to Georgia Kate for the rest of the semester!  On Monday mornings Reid and I go to Ibloom at church and Grandma and Grandpa watch Georgia Kate.  The timing of the baby class worked out perfectly so that Grandma and Grandpa could meet us at Little Gym with Georgia Kate and switch with me to take Reid to their house to play while I did the class with her.  I know how lucky I am to have all of these helpful grandparents around.  I LOVED getting to have one on one time with my girl.  She had a great time watching the other babies and taking it all in.  Here are some pictures of Georgia Kate's first day at Little Gym!


        

        

       
This picture cracks me up!
      

     

     

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I was thinking about trying a Little Gym or Gymboree class with the twins on a weekend some time- how long do they usually last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I agree. . . so fun! I should do something like this with my girls. I need to look into it. Which makes me also remember that I should take Clara back to story/toddler time at the library. . . haven't done that in ages! So many things and so little time. . . ha!

    ReplyDelete