Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a a great, relaxing, long Memorial Day weekend!  I am SO thankful for all those who have served or are currently serving our country so that we can enjoy our freedom and wonderful weekends like these!  We did a lot of hanging around the house, getting a few things done, playing outside, breaking in the new grill, and swimming!  Alli, Mom, and I went wedding dress shopping and Alli found her perfect dress!  Everything seriously looked amazing on her, so it was a tough decision.  Unfortunately I can't post pictures of the winner, but trust me, she looks gorgeous in it! :) Here are some pictures of the rest of our weekend!  



I can't get enough of this boy in his smocked swim trunks!  



These are from tonight, but I just thought they were adorable.  Reid can now kind of understand the concept of talking to someone on the phone.  This is him talking to Daddy today.  He was actually having a conversation with him and it was SO cute to watch!! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Next time you should post a video of him talking on the phone so we can see it in action!! :) Love those cute swim trunks, by the way!

    ReplyDelete