On Friday night we had our precious friends, the Myers family, over for dinner to celebrate Tiffany and Amanda's graduation! Tiffany was in my mom's first grade class and I started babysitting for them the summer after. I CANNOT believe they have graduated high school. We had a wonderful night with them!
Here are a few pictures from the actual graduation last weekend! So proud of these girls!
For Father's Day we went to brunch with Grandma and Grandpa and then all took Reid to play at Bass Pro Shop. I think he sat on every single four wheeler and got inside every single boat. He had the best time! After that we went to my parents' house to hang out in the pool and have dinner. It was such a great day celebrating the three wonderful dads in our lives!!! 
Reid is SO blessed with two wonderful grandfathers and an amazing daddy that all ADORE him!!! :)
Fun weekend, and very sweet of your co-workers! Also, I know I have said this a million times, but y'all (and Reid) are so lucky to live so close to both of your families!
ReplyDeleteDitto to everything Amanda said! Love your whole fam :) And congrats to Tiffany and Amanda - doesn't that make you feel old?!
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture of Sciba and Reid! That sweet boy sure does love his daddy!
ReplyDeleteReid is just so darn cute!!! Love the pool pics! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete