Tuesday, March 19, 2013

21 week ultrasound!

We had our 20 (actually 21) week ultrasound yesterday!  I was SO excited about this and really looking forward to it!  Last time we saw the baby he/she was a precious little 8 week bean.  A lot changes in 13 weeks!  I was just in awe looking at our baby wiggle around and mostly at seeing the heart beating.  It's just such a miracle!  We are so thankful that everything looked wonderful! 

We got a semi-profile picture-the baby's head was slightly turned.  
Adorable little nose and lips...
 The baby waved at us! :)
 Face and arm...
 Leg and arm...

The gender is still and will remain a mystery!  Baby wasn't showing the tech right away and since we didn't want to know anyway, she didn't spend time trying to make him/her cooperate! :)  It's crazy to think that next time we see the baby it will most likely be in July face to face.  I am so in love already and can't wait for that moment!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, glad the appointment went well and that everything looks good! I was just wondering to myself this morning when you would be having this appointment... guess you were on my mind for a reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so exciting! Glad he/she is looking good and can't wait to find out if it's a he or she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures!! Glad Baby Sciba is doing so well and looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believer you aren't finding out gender! I am in awe- I could never do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby! I love the wave!!! Personality shining through already:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love too :) Cannot wait to dote on another little niece or nephew!!! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete