Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a fun and low key Halloween!  I was happy that Reid had two chances to wear his adorable puppy costume!  My sweet friend Lindsey let us borrow it and it was perfect!  We had a fun play date with some friends from my old school.  I loved seeing all of them and their precious kids!  Amanda was such a great hostess and had lots of fun Halloween treats and a craft!  

Not too impressed with the costume at this point...
 Reid and his friend Parker the pirate!

 I decided to let Reid paint his pumpkin.  He was really into it for about 7 seconds. ;) 

 All of Reid's grandparents came over on Halloween and we had pizza and just hung out.  The paparazzi was in full force and Reid was loving the attention.  He was really hamming it up!  I thought he looked ADORABLE! 



 Since Reid was dressed up like Annabelle, I tried to get a cute picture of them together. This was the best we got! 
 My sweet baby...
 Our friends stopped by with baby Lily!  Isn't she the cutest cupcake you've ever seen??

 Chris and I took Reid out for a few minutes in the neighborhood.  
 We ran into the LeVrier triplets!  We are missing one in this picture, but trust me, they looked adorable! :) 
We didn't really knock on any doors, we just pulled Reid around in the wagon for a few minutes and came home.  It's kind of awkward knocking on random doors with a 1 year old that obviously won't really be eating the candy! 

This is an awful picture of me, but I LOVE Reid's expression in it!  I forgot to get a family picture.  Oh well!  
Happy Halloween! 

4 comments:

  1. He makes a precious pup :) And I agree - knocking on the door with a 1 year old asking for candy would be awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little puppy you have! So cute!

    ReplyDelete