We haven't had a lot going on the last couple of weeks, which has been nice, so here are a few random phone pics!
This picture makes me laugh. My friend's sweet 5 year old daughter left her baby doll in my car after going to the park one afternoon. When I called her mom to tell her I found the doll, her daughter said, "Oh, I left her there on purpose so she could have a little play date!" So cute! This is Reid saying goodnight to the baby after their fun play date! ;)
Last weekend my sister Alli and friend Amanda and I ran a 5K in Brenham. I am using the term "ran" very loosely in my case. :) I would call it a very light jog. It was sooo windy and the route was very hilly! We still had fun though and enjoyed our reward afterwards!
Reid got a little electronic bunny in his Easter basket from Mumsie and Popsie. It's so cute and hops around. HE LOVES IT. I think he thinks it's like one of the dogs, except it actually lets him hold it and squish it!
Reid is clearly enjoying himself some cheerios.
Sweet, sweet babyface after his nap...
We were on our daily Target run and I had draped a maxi dress over the front of the cart (which I ended up not getting because I couldn't decide if it was completely awful or just semi-unflattering). Out of the blue Reid started hiding under it and then popping his head out! He has never really gotten into peek-a-boo until this incident! It was so adorable! We stood there and played over and over for about 5 minutes.
I will have an ELEVEN MONTH OLD on Monday. How is that possible?
Just another post that makes me wish we lived closer so our boys could be better friends!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed that you guys ran the 5K! Good work!
ReplyDeleteMore cute pictures of a cute little boy!! And glad our 5K made the blog!
ReplyDelete