We've never been big Valentine's Day people. We decided that today was our Valentine's Day.
These pictures just melt my heart. Chris was making Reid laugh while we ate lunch. I love the joy on his face!
Tonight we made pancakes for dinner. We also tried to make some heart ones (for Valentine's Day, of course). We figured out the correct way to use the heart cutters after we had already made them.
During dinner Reid fixed his hair using organic hair gel made from peas and squash. :)
He is wearing the same thing in all of these pictures because he stayed in his pajamas all day!
Looks like a great day! And I think Reid should totally sell that organic hair gel- he'd make a killing for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! And to me, this is what VDay is all about- family and love!! Those first pictures are SO sweet. He looks so joyful!
ReplyDeleteCute boy :)
ReplyDelete1. Please tell Sciba I am keeping that picture of him tucked away somewhere safe so I can use it against him later. :)
ReplyDelete2. We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday...no shame in doing it whenever it works for you!
3. Love the hair gel! Jonathan prefers to use the peanut butter type though...he finds it offers a superior hold.