It seems like lately the only thing that Reid wants to do is "walk". He loves doing this and gets the biggest smile on his face, but we can't exactly do this all day long.
So, this weekend we went out and got him a walker. He thinks he's such a big boy when he is walking around the kitchen. Today he scooted over to the open pantry while I was doing dishes and turned around with a huge grin. It was like he was making sure he was allowed to be in there.
He's starting to look so grown up! :(
I think we need to get one of those!
ReplyDeleteI love him! (This is a test comment, as I have never really been able to comment on a blog before since I don't have one and never wanted to take the time to figure it out.)
ReplyDeleteIt worked!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to connect with other moms, especially those who teach. Your son is precious!
ReplyDelete