Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On the move!

I forgot to take a picture of my two valentines yesterday...oops! I think it will be fun to do cutesy things for Reid on Valentine's Day as he gets older. This year we got him a book and some cars. I realized that he didn't have any cars and every boy needs cars.
When you pull them back and let go, they zoom forward. Reid wasn't really a fan of that and got kind of scared. He would rather just chew on them.
The biggest thing that has happened this week is that Reid started crawling!! It's just an army crawl, but it counts. He started doing it on Monday and has already gotten much quicker. The only thing that seems to get him to do it is putting the remote in front of him. Such a boy! ;)
Getting focused...
Eye on the prize...
Good job, baby! This is going to open up a whole new world for him and us! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha- love it! He is all boy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Reid! We got Davis one of those walkers after you posted about it, but he wouldn't walk in it... until yesterday when I put the dog food out for Rocky and Tucker, and he started beelining toward the food. Funny to see what motivates them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Reid! The army crawl is always cute :)

    ReplyDelete