Friday, December 2, 2011

Gingerbread Jamboree!

Yesterday we had Reid's 6 month pictures taken! She gave us a sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest! :)

This morning Reid and I went to a little music class called the Gingerbread Jamboree! It was ADORABLE! The teacher did a great job. We had so much fun!
His favorite part was the "sleigh ride"!
He also enjoyed chewing on his jingle bells! He wasn't too sure about the ribbons at first, but then he got pretty into it! :)We tried to go get Reid's picture made with Santa today, but Santa was "on a break" (for an hour!) when we got there. Babies aren't really into waiting an hour for something, so we are going to try again another day. Reid (and Sophie, of course) had a little photo shoot in front of the tree before we left.

He was fascinated with the tree branches. I love seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child!

2 comments:

  1. I think he looks so much like Chris in the pic where he's looking up from the basket! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Cute, cute six month picture:) Sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete