Hold on now, I've got to take a deep breath.
I don't know what to say when I look into your eyes.
You made the world before I was born.
Here I am holding you in my arms tonight.
Noel, noel, Jesus our Emmanuel
You're here.
I'm holding you so near.
I'm staring into the face of my savior, king and creator.
You could've left us on our own, but you're here.
I don't know how long I'm going to have you for
But I'll be watching when you change the world.
I look at your hands, they're still so small.
Someday you're going to stretch them out and save us all.
Noel, noel, God with us Emmanuel
You're here.
I'm holding you so near.
I'm staring into the face of my savior, king and creator.
You could've left us on our own, but you're here, you're here.
Someday I'm going to look back on this
The night that God became my baby boy.
Someday you're going to go home again
But you'll leave your spirit and flood the world with joy.
You'll be here.
I'm holding you so near.
I'm staring into the face of my savior, king and creator.
You could've left me on my own, but you're here, you're here.
Hallelujah, you're here!
My sister took our Christmas card pictures this year and I think they turned out so cute! I just love Christmas cards...sending them and receiving them! Here are the pictures that we used on our cards this year...



Decorating for Christmas took a lot longer this year than any other year. I had to do it in several small increments instead of spending a few hours all at once. I wanted to go for a more whimsical look this year which turned into an obsession with deco mesh.The nativity didn't get "meshed". :)
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.
Love all the pictures! It's the best time of year :)
ReplyDeleteYour decorations are gorgeous. I'm going to look up that song right now!
ReplyDelete