Like everything else in 2020, "back to school" looked different for us this year! Towards the end of the summer, when we still had no idea what the upcoming school year would look like, we made the decision to withdraw Reid and Georgia from Katy ISD and homeschool them for the time being. I was equal parts excited and terrified about homeschooling, but I have to say, it's been a really great experience for us! I think I will always look back on this little window of time getting to teach my kids and be thankful for the opportunity. I hope to document our homeschool experience more soon! I am also thankful that Rhett gets to have his last preschool year! Preschool is the sweetest time and I am so glad that he gets to have a mostly normal year.
Our little elephant was so excited to go see his classroom and meet his teachers!
Mrs. Nessen and Mrs. Hudspeth are AMAZING teachers! He's already having the best year with them!
After 6 months off, the first day of school was finally here!
I can't believe it's our baby's last year of preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment