Friday, June 5, 2020

2019-2020 school year wrap up

I think we can all agree that this was the weirdest end to a school year ever.  I'm SO thankful that the kids were each able to see their teachers and have a little closure.  

Here is Rhett's end of school year picture!

Ms. Amanda and Ms. Staci stopped by to visit and drop off a few goodies for Rhett.  He had the BEST year with these two wonderful ladies and I am really sad that it got cut short.  They were so SWEET and patient.  

Georgia Kate and Reid got to have car parades to see their teachers!  So fun!

GK was extra excited to get to see two of her favorite friends, Aubrey and Harper, before the parade started.

Mrs. Gonzales is an incredible teacher.  We were lucky that Reid and Georgia got to have her as their 1st grade teacher!  

Time to see Reid's teachers!  

We love Ms. McCord and Ms. Hoppe!! Reid had such a great year with them!  I credit Ms. Hoppe for Reid's love of reading this year.  

Last day of 2nd grade!

Last day of 1st grade!

These two loved being at the same school together this year!  

We did it and I'm really proud of us!  Now it's time for what feels like Summer part 2! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment