Our baby girl lost her first tooth on January 3rd! She has been looking forward to this for a long time. When you are in 1st grade, losing a tooth is a very big deal! Reid lost his first tooth when he was 5.5 years old and GK was 6.5. The tooth had been very wiggly for a while, and as excited as she was to lose it, she was terrified to pull it. We were eating dinner at Alicia's one night and she was in tears because it hurt to eat. I finally convinced her to go into the bathroom with me and let me "look" at it. It took one tiny little tug and it was out!
The Tooth Fairy brought a $2 bill for the first tooth! :)
I hope we have a little longer until the top ones come out. I'm not quite ready for that!


Colby and Clara have both lost their bottom 2 middle teeth but I'm also not ready for any of the top ones to come out- I'm worried they're going to look too big after that :(
ReplyDelete