Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Halloween + Thanksgiving + Fall Fun In Between

Some Fall Fun Highlights...

Dad's Night at Preschool

We love our annual trip to Blessington Farms!





Pumpkin Carving - Reid practically carved his by himself this year!




We made "Nate the Great" for our book character pumpkin for school this year!

Little Boy Blue had a great Nursery Rhyme Day!


We had a beautiful, chilly Halloween and it was such a fun night of trick-or-treating!

Georgia the Unicorn

"Forky" Reid 

Rhett the Knight

Sweet Cuzzie Crew

We made the rounds with Case, Maggie-Jaymes, Oscar, Teddy, and Matilda.  

Rhett and I went to the zoo one morning and had the best time together!



Chris and I took Reid to an Astros/Yankees playoff game!  
We loved cheering on the Astros this season!


Chris and Georgia Kate went to the Wolman Father/Daughter Dance!  Georgia was a little overwhelmed by the experience, but she eventually warmed up and I think they had fun.  I was on the committee and had a great time working with the other moms.  Here's a peek at some of our decor from "A Night in Paris". 



These two attended an Aggie game together!

Our girl is still having fun dancing every week...


Our boys wrapped up their fall sports...

Rhett and Perry's team won their soccer season apparently we think!? Haha!  This boy loved soccer.


Reid's team finished the season with a championship!  Go Hooks!



Houston has actually had a little bit of fall foliage this year and we were so happy about it!  



Just a sweet picture of these two...

We kicked off Thanksgiving week with class parties! :)



Chris and his parents took the kids down to the ranch for a few days at the beginning of the week and I stayed here.  It was SO weird being home without my people, but I was also really thankful for the break.  I got so much done and also relaxed,  but I was more than ready to see them when they came home.  


Thanksgiving Day was spent at Alli and John's house.  This is the only picture I took. :( What you don't see is that Rhett isn't wearing any pants in this picture because all of a sudden every single item of clothing he owns "hurts him".  

The rest of the week was really low-key.  We did venture out to NRG Stadium to watch the Katy Tigers play.  

Whew!  And now it's DECEMBER!  

1 comment: