Sunday, September 29, 2019

Back to preschool for Rhett!

Rhett started back to preschool about a month ago.  He was anxious about being in a different class than Perry this year, but I know it will be a good year of growth for him in the Tiger class!  We had a little bit of a rough start when Rhett threw up at school on the first day.  We had some major tears at drop off for a couple of weeks, but I am happy to report that we have turned a corner!  We love his teachers, he's making some new friends and having so much fun!  Settling into our new routine has been good for all of us.  

Ready to meet his teachers!

Ms. Staci and Ms. Amanda are wonderful!  

1st day of school in the Tiger class



We are looking forward to a great year!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's his haircut or the fact that he is so tall, but he looks so grown up to me here!!

    ReplyDelete