Monday, June 3, 2019

Recital 2019

Saturday was our little Peachy's day to shine!  She performed in two dances at the recital this year!  The recital theme was Red, White, and Boogie and I LOVED all of the patriotic songs and costumes.  




I was "room mom" for her class, so I spent the show backstage with the girls. 

Penny and GK

2nd generation of friends in dance costumes :)

Miss Barbara was her ballet teacher this year and Georgia Kate adored her!  We got to have the wonderful Mrs. Juleigh for tap again.  This group of girls is so sweet!  Most of them were together last year too.  


Kindergarten friends!
Evie, Chloe, and GK

Sweet Faith is a preschool turned dance friend!

We were so proud of our girl!  She really grew in her dancing this year!  






I love this picture of Daddy and his mini.


It was a great year at Juleigh Holley School of Dance!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, her costumes are both too cute!! I was backstage mom for Clara's class this year, too- quite an adventure keeping 5/6-year-olds entertained without messing up their costumes or makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the pictures of my preschool friends together!! Those costumes!!

    ReplyDelete