Spring has FLOWN by. Here is some of what we've been up to!
Alli and I took the kids to the zoo one morning! We wanted to get a zoo trip in before the hot weather keeps us away for a while.
Rhett and I joined Georgia Kate's class on a field trip to the Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center.
We've attended several birthday parties, but GK in particular has really made the party rounds this spring! She loved Audrey's skating party and now wants a skating party of her own.
We also loved Penny's butterfly party at the Houston Museum of Natural Science!
Georgia Kate and three of her friends performed in the BCA talent show! They danced to "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast and did such a fabulous job! They worked so hard.
Evie, Chloe, Aubrey, and Georgia Kate
(changed into their spirit club outfits for the BCA cheer at the end)
We loved Spring Fest at our church!
We've tried to get to the park as much as possible before it gets too hot!
And we've loved seeing all of the adorable baby ducks this time of year!
I attended my first Mother's Day Tea with my baby Rhett.
These questionnaires are my favorite. Perry calls me Auntie B! ;)
We went to Gonzales for a day and had a wonderful time!
Reid had field day and took it pretty seriously. ;)
Reid and his sweet friend Oscar
Our Spring Break was very low-key, but we kicked it off with treats from the ice cream truck that has been circling our neighborhood since January!
A few random pictures...
I'm going to miss these uniforms next year. :(
Reid and Case came out of the school doors with their books and read the whole walk home.
Had to capture her sweet freckles...
Can't believe it's almost summer!


























The twins have been to an ice skating party but not a roller skating party, but I bet they would love that, too! Also I wish an ice cream truck would come to our neighborhood... or maybe I don't now that I think about it, ha!
ReplyDelete