Tuesday, March 5, 2019

January/February Catch Up

January and February are usually low key months for us, but for some reason they were crazy this year!  I can't believe it's already March.  Here is a hodge podge of some of what we have been up to!  

We've celebrated lots of family birthdays, including this guy's 36th!  

Our precious nephew Luke got baptized.

We had a fun mother/daughter dinner with Maryanne (in from Austin!), Allison, and Amanda.  It was a treat to all be together!  


We celebrated Valentine's Day with class parties and a night at the Katy Rodeo! 



Reid's favorite friends in his class - Case, Oscar, Alejandro


Aubrey and Georgia

Rhett was crying about his socks bothering his toes, Reid was annoyed that we were taking a picture, and GK was posing. :)

My Valentine!



Reid had a great basketball season with the Bears!  It was a great team with wonderful coaches and families.




Reid had crazy hair day at school and shockingly he wanted to participate.  He is typically not a fan of themes. :)

Wolman did a "glow run" fundraiser, which Reid was very excited about!  

I got to go with Reid's class on a field trip to the Sugar Land Children's Discovery Center.  He was excited about his first ride on a school bus! 

Rhett and I visited Reid's "Reading Restaurant".  It was a cute morning!

Chris and Reid had "Daybreak with Dad" before school one morning.  

Georgia Kate is still enjoying dance.  I love this little dancer so much!

GK and I had fun building her community project at school together.  

100 days of kindergarten!

This girl has been working so hard on her reading and was very proud to earn the reading medal!

Rhett is now paci-free!  I honestly didn't know when this day would come.  We lost our last one and I was terrified that he would never sleep again. ;)  Thankfully, it was much less painful than I was anticipating!

Rhett started back at weekly swim lessons in January!  

These two have been busy living their best lives in the monkey class.  :)

And a few more random pictures...




We are ready for SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite pics are GK & Rhett in the bath (GK's face!!) and the fact that all the kids are topless while celebrating Chris's birthday- ha!

    ReplyDelete