DAY 5
Ready for our last day - back to Magic Kingdom!!!
*Disclaimer - These pictures make it appear that this day was all about Georgia Kate. It was definitely a princess day, but I promise that the boys had fun too! :)
We started our morning with breakfast at Cinderella's castle. This was another highlight of the trip! The boys didn't want their picture taken with the princesses, but they loved it too! The boys all got swords, the girls all got wands, and breakfast was really yummy. It was a special morning!
The princesses were all sweet, but Snow White was my favorite!
After breakfast we spent some time riding a couple of our favorite rides one last time.
Next, Georgia and I were off to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique while the boys found some fun of their own for the next couple of hours. This experience was everything I imagined it would be and so much more. I couldn't get enough of it. I actually wish I could work there. Georgia got to choose her hairstyle and then the SWEETEST fairy godmothers did her hair, painted her nails, put makeup on her, and truly made her feel like a princess.
After the princess makeover Georgia and I went to Enchanted Tales with Belle. This was really fun! The kids got to act out the story of Beauty and the Beast for Belle. Georgia was Mrs. Potts and it was very cute!
We met back up with the boys and it was time to head back to the hotel to rest. At this point we all felt like we had done everything that we wanted to do at Magic Kingdom, so we decided to do what we had done the night before and check out another hotel! This time we got to ride a boat, which was really fun. We rode across the water to the Wilderness Lodge. This hotel was also very neat! We had a casual dinner and then let the kids play some games in the arcade. We had to be up pretty early the next morning, so we rode the boat back, got packed up, and headed to bed.
All of the hotels had huge themed trees, such as this one. :)
We were SO sad to leave, but all smiles for the MAGICAL trip that we had.
This was our very first trip with just our family of 5 and it was one that we will remember forever!











Love love love these Disney posts!!! Seriously sounds magical :)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like the perfect trip and makes me so excited for our Disney trip in a few months! Love that y'all got to have the Christmas experience- I agree that that would be the best time of year to go!!
ReplyDelete