We've been having lots of fall fun around here! In no particular order...
Rhett and Chris had Dad's Night at the preschool!
Reid was excited to have both of his grandmothers join him for a special Grandparents' Day lunch at school!
and this boy played in a 3 on 3 basketball league with some of his buddies!
Chris' cousin Christie had a precious baby boy! We love Tucker Andrew!
We traded in our car and while I am LOVING the new ride, I was a little emotional about it. We bought that car just a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant with Reid and it was good to us! :)
The Katy Tiger 2000 State Champion football team, as well as Chris as an individual player, were inducted into the Katy ISD Athletic Hall of Honor! It made for a fun weekend!
We (I) made a pumpkin for the book character pumpkin display at Reid's school! We are fans of Pete the Cat - I Love my White Shoes. :)
I taught 5 sessions of Junior Achievement to Reid's class and loved the experience! I enjoyed dusting off my teaching skills and getting to know his teacher and class better.
We put on some fall outfits and went to our preschool's 40th birthday celebration!
Not the best picture, but we are so thankful for this preschool!
I forced each child to take a picture with me before church one morning... ;)
Chris and Reid went to an Astros playoff game! This was such a fun experience for Reid.
This guy didn't go to a game, but he sure is cute. :)
Georgia Kate had 3 field trips - the park for playing and cookie decorating,
Blessington Farms,
We headed to Brazos Bend State Park to enjoy a beautiful day with friends!
Last, but not least, these two are having a blast being in preschool together. :)



Love this! So much fun this fall already! Obsessed with that picture of precious Rhett in that Astros hat!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, we need to catch up! I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteI started to make a mental list of things to comment on but the list got too long- ha!! My favorite picture is the selfie of you and Rhett- that's a framer! Congrats to Chris and his football team, and congrats on the new car!
ReplyDelete