When I think of Rhett at 2 1/2, I think LOUD, WILD, and HILARIOUS.
Loud: Rhett has one volume. He literally yells about 90% of what he says, whether he is happy, sad, or mad.
Wild: Rhett is constantly climbing onto tables and countertops, jumping off of furniture, and wrestling with his brother (and sometimes his sister). He is very physical in general, so we are working on reigning that in a bit. At this point, I would say that he is very different than Reid in almost every way. Reid has never been a wild one. Something else that stands out to me as being different is that Reid had very specific interests at this age (obsessed with animals, trains, etc.) and Rhett doesn't really have favorites. He's not super into toys. Maybe it's because he's the third child and is usually more interested in what his brother and sister are doing??
Hilarious: Rhett is so funny and he knows it. He has the best facial expressions and dance moves ever. He is definitely picking up on everything his siblings say and enjoys trying out different phrases.
"That's WEIRD!"
"FINE." (not acceptable)
"NOT FAIR!" (also not acceptable)
After being corrected by me he either says, "Just kidding!" or "Okay, kind sir!"
This boy has a smile and dimples that get me every time!
In addition to his precious smile, we also get some variation of this face quite often! :)
We love you so much, Rhett!!!
Oh my gosh I just love him! I don't know how you could ever get mad at that face, but I'm sure he warrants it sometimes ;)
ReplyDelete