Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December Things!

This month we enjoyed some of our favorite Christmas festivities and traditions!  

We attended the Teddy Bear Tea at the St. Regis for the first time this year and it was absolutely adorable!





We visited Santa at Bass Pro Shop and there were no tears!  Georgia was very excited, smiled, and gave Santa a hug, Rhett was very serious and just looked at him in awe and waved, and Reid actually told Santa that he wanted a race track!


Georgia Kate and Reid had their Christmas programs at school!  I just love school Christmas programs.  I would have been sad that this was GK's last preschool program, but I was still recovering from the epic meltdown that occurred before and on the way to the school. ;) . She sure looked precious though!





The grandfathers were hunting, but Georgia was very happy to have her grandmothers there!

Reid had a small speaking part in his program and we were SO proud of him for doing it!  

This is Reid's entire school.  I love this sweet, little school and will always be thankful for the experience he has had there this year.  



Chris and Reid went to a Katy playoff game!  Believe it or not, this was his very first Katy game.  Katy football feels like Christmas time because it's just what this town does around here in the month of December! 

Mumsie and Popsie treated the family to a night at Santa's Wonderland!  We had lots of fun and I loved watching the kids' faces on the carriage ride through the lights!









The big kids had Christmas parties at school!  I was glad that I was able to attend both.  
GK had pajama/Polar Express day the day before her party.  


These girls were so excited to match on party day!  We love sweet Maggie-Jaymes.  






Reid and Mrs. Kniesly had a snowball fight! :)


I came home with two adorable treasures!  School Christmas gifts are my favorite! 


We took the big kids to see "The Star" one night and it was so good!  Definitely something we will watch every year!  

 Georgia Kate had a little Christmas performance at dance.  Her Frosty the Snowman dance was very cute!

Reid had his first basketball game!  He loved it!  The rest of the season will resume in January.  

We had our annual Brookwood Christmas lunch with the Myers girls!  We love this tradition!

We went with Perry to the Second Baptist train display!  We love seeing the trains every year!  


Our friends Penny and Nolan had a fun cookie decorating party at their house!

We did our best to wear lots of festive attire! 



We celebrated Christmas with Alli, John, and Perry a couple of weeks early since they would be going to Wisconsin this year!  Chris always does gag gifts for everyone and this year he went with a theme - hats! :)

December sure was FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of this! Though much like our December, it exhausts me reading/thinking about all that it entails, ha!

    Hope to see y'all soon... and more often in 2018 than in 2017!

    ReplyDelete