Monday, November 6, 2017

Reid and Georgia Kate Update

Rhett will get his own update next week when he turns TWO, but I wanted to jot down a few things about the "big kids" right now!


Georgia Kate is LOVING school.  She told me that her favorite thing about school is learning how to write!  I love hearing all about her days.  She thinks everything they do is fun and I love that about her!  She loves her friends and gets so excited to see them.  She passes out compliments freely and I love how she encourages her brothers.  I'm not necessarily proud of this, but she is obsessed with watching TV.  She actually told us today that when she grows up she wants to be a person that watches shows all day. (#goals) Her favorite shows are Sofia the First and Lion Guard.  Honorable mention goes to PJ Masks and Wild Kratts.  Speaking of shows, she kind of prefers the "scary" episodes.  Ha!  She loves anything crafty and I've enjoyed watching her drawing develop over the last couple of months.  She is definitely a girly girl and is into princesses, dolls, and mermaids, but she can hang with the boys!  She is our snuggler and I sometimes refer to her as velcro. ;) She is a jokester, stubborn as all get out, has the best bed head in all the land, and is the sweetest big sister.  She loves and feels deeply.  We love our girl!!


Reid is also LOVING school!  He is crazy smart and his number sense is insane.  He is focused, works hard, and takes pride in his work.  His teacher (whom I adore) told me that he is a leader among his class and that everyone loves him.  We are so proud of him!  *I can brag a little since it's my own private blog. ;)
He is still very competitive.  His sports obsession has reached the point of being slightly concerning (and I'm only halfway joking).  While he goes back and forth between wanting to be a professional football or baseball player (baseball please), we think he may find his calling as a sports data/statistics analyst.   Reid has made friends with a little boy across the street and they've been meeting in the front yard a few times a week to play their own world series!  When he's not playing, watching, or obsessing about sports, he is either building something with legos or playing a board game by himself by being both sides.  Ha!  He just lost his 6th tooth and is looking way too grown up for my liking.  We love this big boy of ours!  

2 comments:

  1. You have some pretty great kiddos - just wish ours got to see each other more often!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this and ditto to what Allison said! I know I've said it a million times, but I especially love how obsessed with sports Reid is... I bet that must make Chris so proud :) And how does GK feel about Elena of Avalor? Elena and Sofia are Clara's faves, but the twins also love Phineas & Ferb... which I cannot stand.

    ReplyDelete