Georgia Kate had her second dance recital on Saturday! This year her class did a tap routine to "Under the Sea". She was so excited and did a wonderful job!
Earlier in the week we had picture day. I love a cheesy dance picture!
My sweet girl before the show.
Emery and Georgia Kate
I am so thankful for my girl and these special times we get to share!
I was the lone backstage volunteer for Georgia's class. It was not quite as calm as it looks in this picture. ;)
Georgia Kate is third from the right!
Miss Tori is Georgia's tap teacher! She is so sweet!
We are so proud of our little dancer!
Proof that her brothers were there. ;)
The rest of her fan club (not pictured: Perry)
It was a big day!
It was such a fun year making dance memories with my baby girl!












Sweet little ballerina! I can't wait until next year when Avery has her first recital!
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of her sleeping at the end- too sweet! I also love her fish headband! We should totally have Clara and GK do their "Under the Sea" routines together some time ;)
ReplyDeletePrecious ballerina! We hated missing her recital! Cute little fishy!
ReplyDelete