Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Weekend

The Easter festivities began on Wednesday when Reid and Georgia Kate had their parties and egg hunts at school!  They are very excited!  

Chris had Friday off, so we decided to head to Blessington Farms to pick strawberries!


Saturday we spent some time swimming and dyeing eggs. 

The Easter Bunny stopped by on Sunday morning!

We went to church and then spent the day at Mumsie and Popsie's house with Alli, John, Perry, Thomas, Rebecca, John's brother Pete, Grandma, and Grandpa.  







Love little Perry Pie so much!!

Reid didn't have school on Monday, so I decided to take the kids on a spontaneous zoo trip!  I was nervous about taking them alone, but we had so much fun!



Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a fun/happy Easter! And good for you for taking advantage of the free Monday and going to the zoo - I find myself sad we can't do that this year since Davis always has school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuteness!! We need to get together soon because Rhett is looking too big and I need to get a glimpse of him before he starts driving or something ;) And major props to you for going solo with them to the zoo- I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete