Saturday, August 20, 2016

swim lessons

I have felt a little guilty because the kids have not done very much swimming this summer, but Reid and Georgia Kate have had lots of pool time this August due to taking swim lessons!  A super sweet mom in our neighborhood taught the lessons in her backyard and she offered evenings.  It made it very convenient because Chris could keep Rhett at home while I took Reid and Georgia Kate for an hour.  We did a total of nine lessons over three weeks. The kids LOVED Ms. Sarah and learned a lot!  Reid gained so much confidence and is basically an independent swimmer now.  My goal for Georgia Kate was to start learning the basics while getting more comfortable in the water and she did just that.   






We played some Go Fish and read books while the other sibling was swimming. :) 




This picture isn't from swim lessons, but I just love my little seersucker babies! :) 

2 comments:

  1. How convenient!! We still have not done any type of swimming lessons for the twins and I feel a little behind in that respect, BUT thanks to the wonderful world of full-time working parents, they also haven't been around the water much, either :o/ I would like to do lessons for them next Spring, though, and an option like this would be ideal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of Reid! Looks like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete