Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Mumsie and Popsie's house.  Alli and John were in Louisiana, so it was our little family of FIVE, my parents, Thomas, and Guinny.  We loved getting to see Guinny and introduce her to her newest great grandson!  




I was pretty helpless this year, so my mom did all of the work herself and everything was delicious!  Reid ended up just eating a banana, but Georgia Kate sampled almost everything and was especially fond of the chocolate pie! :)



Rhett's spot at the table...



The last couple of weeks have been absolutely wonderful.  We loved having Chris home from work for part of last week and I always get so sad when he has to go back after being home.  He is amazing and has done SO much around the house and with the big kids over the last few days.  It gave me lots of time to snuggle and rest with this little love, which truly meant so much to me because I know how quickly this newborn phase goes.  I am so thankful that I've been able to enjoy it to the fullest because of his help and the help of family.  


We have so much to be thankful for.  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't offer to prepare the entire Thanksgiving meal... what a slacker! ;) But for real, so glad you've had so much help- it makes such a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that picture of all 5 of you from Thanksgiving - you look so pretty and happy!!

    ReplyDelete