Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ponytail Diaries

A ponytail is a big milestone in a little girl's life. :) 
Georgia Kate's ponytail days officially began in January with her first little ponytail…



Early this summer she had enough hair for PIGTAILS!  EEEK!



Next came the baby bun…
  She looks too grown up in these pictures!  


(oh, just enjoying some rice krispie treat leftovers…)

We now finally have enough hair for an actual ponytail!  We are still pushing it a little bit and it starts falling out of the ponytail within a few minutes, but STILL!  




3 comments:

  1. Love the progression here and love GK's sweet curls!! And I feel the same way about Clara- I love putting her hair in a ponytail or bun, but it makes her instantly look 10 years older :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love the evolution of the pony! Avery has plenty of hair, as you know, but we're struggling with the straight-up ponytail over here because like GK, it all falls out within minutes. One day!

    ReplyDelete