Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Festivities

Reid had Nursery Rhyme Day at school on Thursday!  Last year he wanted nothing to do with wearing a costume to school, so I decided to take a safer approach this year and he was the Itsy Bitsy Spider. :)  They had a fun day playing games and did a little parade at the end of the day.




On Friday we went to Dewberry Farms with his class!  We had such a great morning together.  I loved getting that special time with him!  He was so brave and tried all of the activities!






It sprinkled all morning, which explains my crazy hair! ;)

Today (Halloween) we had fun at a birthday party for a sweet friend and then a little trick or treating in our neighborhood!  Our shark and mermaid had a blast!




Halloween… check!  Next up… baby! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Glad we got to see you guys on Halloween! And I need to tell Davis's school to do a field trip to Dewberry Farms - fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure the last pic with the ticked off Mermaid is my favorite- too funny!

    ReplyDelete