Reid had a great first week of school! I could tell he was a little bit nervous, but mostly just really excited to go back! He knew that several of his friends from last year were going to be in his class again, so I think that really helped. I learned last year that if I am just really casual about things and don't make too big of a deal about it, he does better. :)
My sweet boy…
Sister is not pleased that she doesn't get to go to school yet. Several times this week she said, "Where's Reidy? I love him!" SO sweet. She really missed her buddy! I'm so happy I still have Mondays and Fridays at home with both (and soon all three) kids! I'm planning to make the most of my time with just Georgia on school days for the next couple of months.
We are excited about a great year in the Butterfly class!




I do not approve of posts that remind us all that he is no longer a Frog.
ReplyDelete.....but he is so cute, so I guess I will forgive you.
That last pic of you and Reid is too sweet!
ReplyDelete