Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Georgia Kate!

Georgia Kate, you are TWO years old today!!!  Two is my favorite age.  I just love it!  



Georgia Kate adds spunk, fun, laughter and a whole lot of love to our family!  We are so thankful for her!!!

Georgia at 2 years old…

She talks ALL DAY LONG.  She has such a little twang and it cracks us up!  She makes pretty much every word into two syllables.  "That yo-was (yours)?" "My hay-a (hair)"  I love how she adds "yah" or "yes" to the ends of a lot of her sentences.  "We go they-a (there)? Yes?"

Recently she has started calling me Mom (instead of Mommy or Momma) and I'm not sure I like it!

She is doing really well with learning her manners and often says please and thank you on her own.  

She likes to tease and joke with us.  She will purposely put the puzzle piece in the wrong spot with a little smirk on her face or smile while saying the wrong answer to a question that she knows. :) 

She loves to put on hats, glasses, goggles, etc.

She has turned into such a little fish this summer!  She LOVES the water!

She always runs and walks with a little skip in her step.  I love that about her!  

She is definitely a momma's girl through and through, but looks more and more like her daddy every day! 

She still really, really loves her ba-bees (pacifier).  At some point soon we are going to have to buckle down and become more selective about when she can have it.  Ugh.  

She is so affectionate and cuddly!  Even if she's upset with me for telling her no or taking something away, she will still come sit in my lap and hug me while she's crying.  She loves to give kisses.  She will kiss one cheek and then push my face and say, "odder side", and kiss the other cheek.

She loves to pretend to drive in my car, push all the buttons, and take everything out of the console and glove compartment. :) 

Some of her favorites...
Books - Little Mommy, Going to the Zoo, nonfiction books about animals (She's really advanced.) ;)
Songs - Old Mcdonald, I'm a Little Tea Pot, Mary Had a Little Lamb
Foods - Teddy Grahams, frozen blueberries, cheese sticks, applesauce









HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL!  We love you to the moon and back!

Update: 2 year (and 1 month) stats...

Height - 37.25 inches, 99%
Weight - 34 lbs 4 oz, 98%

3 comments:

  1. She was so quiet on our pool date the other day - I'm going to need you to make her talk more next time so I can hear some of those cute words! :) Hope she had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute, spunky little girl! I really wish we lived closer to each other (and I didn't have a full-time job!) so she and Clara could be sassy together more often :)

    Happy 2 years, sweet GK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, we have a little gift for her so I'll get it to you soon!

    ReplyDelete