Friday, June 5, 2015

Reid's First Year of Preschool

Reid's first year of preschool has come to a close and what a wonderful year it was!  

Reid grew so much through his first school experience.  He is still very shy, but I saw him gain confidence and independence throughout the year.  My favorite thing was always hearing bits and pieces about his day and finding out what was important to him.  His favorite things about school were getting jobs (specifically circle time helper and line leader) and going to music class on Thursdays.  He enjoyed playing with his friends and he loved his teachers.  

First Day of Preschool in the Frog Class 

Last Day of Preschool in the Frog Class

I am SO thankful for these two ladies.  It was such a blessing to have one of my dear friends as Reid's very first teacher.  Even though I was so nervous about sending him to school for the first time, I knew without a doubt that he was in the BEST hands.  Mrs. Katy and Mrs. Jenn loved our boy so well.  

It was a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment