Thursday, December 11, 2014

"Official" Santa Pictures

Last night we made our annual trip to Bass Pro to see Santa.  We will continue to go to the free Santa until all of our kids are no longer terrified of him!  Reid refused to wear his shirt that has Santa on it, so we were off to a great start! ;)  

Mumsie made this beautiful corduroy bonnet and vintage cape for Peachy.  I just adore it!  

Reid loved looking around and playing with some of the trucks and cars they had out, but wanted nothing to do with Santa.  I decided to not force the issue, so here is our official group "Santa" picture for 2014. :)
 Another bonnet picture because it's worthy of another picture.
Reid agreed to a reindeer picture instead of a Santa picture.  
And now I present to you… our actual official Santa picture of 2014!



Bless her heart.  As cute as I think the crying pictures are, I really do feel so bad that I did that to her!

Ho Ho Ho!



3 comments:

  1. Ha, love the end result, and all of the pics that Reid WAS willing to take! And as always, little red riding hood is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying pictures and refusal to cooperate pictures are much more amusing than boring ol' smiling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Allison! Haha! Cute little GK!

    ReplyDelete